AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS
How can I become an AHA BLS, ACLS or PALS Instructor?
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for your local Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course.
- Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS® and Heartsaver®.
- Successfully complete the discipline-specific Instructor Essentials online course, and print the
Upcoming Instructor Classes
course completion certificate.
- Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators may require additional monitoring.
Learn more about becoming an AHA Instructor.
Note: Continuing education courses are not included within this institution’s ABHES grant of accreditation