BLS for Healthcare Providers
The American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers – Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
AHA requires all students have a current text book for the course.
Register for the following courses:
Note: Continuing education courses are not included within this institution’s ABHES grant of accreditation