WME Paramedic Class 2020-1 is set to begin on July 6, 2020. It will meet every Monday and Tuesday through June, 2021. Class will be held at our main campus in Peoria, Sedona FD and Rural Metro FD in Yuma.
Due to situations created by COVID 19, WME has delayed the start of our 2020-1 Paramedic Program. We felt it important that we begin the class at a time when we can assure that our students will have the best opportunity to succeed. The current inability to meet in large lab settings, place our students in hospital clinical rotations and other factors caused us to move the start of the program to JULY 6, 2020.
WME is still accepting applications and will be testing for placement in the class through the end of June. Those who have completed the testing and accepted into the class will retain their seat in the program and NOT be required to re-test!
DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE!!! If you are an EMT looking to further your career at one of the finest Paramedic Schools around, you can fill out an interest form and we will send you more information about the class.
The process is:
- Fill out Interest Form on web site. A course application will be emailed to you.
- Fill out application and send to WME with other required paperwork (listed on application)
- Schedule and take written entrance exam
- Once you pass the written entrance exam, you can schedule your interview and skills test.
- Start attending class July 6, 2020!
Just click https://wizardeducation.com/paramedic-details/ for more details! See you in class.Leave a reply