BLS for Healthcare Providers
The American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers – Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Upcoming BLS for HCP Classes
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
AHA requires all students have a current text book for the course.
BLS for HCP Provider Manual from Amazon
AHA ECC Handbook from Amazon
AHA Materials Distributors
Channing Bete Company, Inc.
Laerdal Medical Corporation
to view upcoming BLS for Healthcare Provider Courses
Note: Continuing education courses are not included within this institution’s ABHES grant of accreditation